nanO2® Fuel Enhancer
nanO2® fuel enhancer is a diesel fuel additive that reduces emissions, improves fuel efficiency and increases engine performance, all while reducing combustion temperatures.
Testing in real-world environments has resulted in up to 8% fuel consumption reduction and 20-50% reductions of emissions without the requirements of costly engine modifications.
- Reduces Green House Gas Emissions
- Cleans Fuel Injectors and Removes Carbon Deposits
- Improves Engine Life
- Increased Lubrication to Injectors and Combustion Chamber
- FUEL CONSUMPTION REDUCTION 8% 8%
- CO EMISSION REDUCTION 23% 23%
- NOX REDUCTION 43% 43%
- EXHAUST OUTLET TEMP REDUCTION 21% 21%
- PARTICULATE MATTER REDUCTION 37% 37%
* Up to % Reduced
Hydrogen Injection Catalyst
The Hydrogen Injection Catalyst optimizes engine performance, increases fuel efficiency and reduces emissions. The patented, low-pressure system, injects hydrogen directly into the combustion chamber and generates the correct amount of hydrogen as needed by the engine load.
HIC is used to enhance combustion in rig engines by introducing hydrogen into the air-fuel mixture. The technology has many benefits over alternative hydrogen solutions and can lead to substantial savings in fuel consumption and a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions.
- No engine modifications needed
- Scalable to any engine size
- Reduced engine maintenance