Red Zone Robotics (RZR)
RZR Rig Floor Automation Module
Automate the rig floor to remove crews from red zone areas and deliver consistent outperformance. The Canrig® RZR Rig Floor seamlessly integrates with the SmartROS™ rig operating system, providing full control of tubular handling from the drillers cabin.
- Safe, hands-free pipe handling: floor hands and derrick hands can be relocated from red zone areas
- Triple racking tubular handling: system enables on and offline stand building
- Modular, scalable: can be installed on any AC rig
- SmartROS™ integration: seamlessly connects with advanced rig controls system
The RZR Rig Floor module features the iRacker®, a fully autonomous triple racking tubular handling system which enables completely hands-free pipe handling. With electric axes and a hydraulic gripper, the iRacker can handle tubulars up to 20”.
Additional components of the RZR Rig Floor include:
- Torq-Matic (TM-100) Wrench
- Canrig Sigma Top Drive
- Automated Power Catwalk 3000
- Electric Drill Floor Arm
- Automated Mousehole Slips
- Pin Doper
Join the New Era of Drilling
Tell us more about your needs by completing the form below and a Canrig representative will contact you soon.
"*" indicates required fields
Meet RZR – Modular Rig Floor Automation is Here
RZR Rig Floor Automation Features