Drill Floor Robot
With a 1500 kilogram load capacity, the fully electric Drill Floor Robot automates all pipe and tool operations to reduce the need for manual labor on a rig’s drill floor. As a result, the following drilling tasks can be safely executed more precisely than conventional equipment:
- Tripping (early studies indicate slips-to-slips time of less than one minute)
- BHA MU/BO and other assemblies
- Handling of casing, tubing, liners and screens
- Handling of completion components
- P&A operations, pick-up and lay down drill pipe
Automated grippers, spinners, clamping and other handling tools enable the electric Drill Floor Robot to perform safer, hands-free drill floor operations. As the robot performs various tasks, it seamlessly uses different “smart” tools to quickly and precisely transfer power and communicate with other rig components. Its self-contained, built-in hardware controls and standard electric components allow for easy installation and low maintenance.
- Fully electric with 1500 kg capacity
- Rapid tool exchange
- Spinning capability
- Seven axis motion
- High speed and accuracy
Join the New Era of Drilling
Tell us more about your needs by completing the form below and a Canrig representative will contact you soon.
"*" indicates required fields