Robotic Pipe Handler
The Canrig® electric Robotic Pipe Handler is a flexible nine degrees of freedom robot where the lower boom can operate between horizontal and vertical and, therefore, handle tubulars from horizontal to vertical without a separate dedicated HTV machine. Protectors are not needed.
The electric Robotic Pipe Handler robot can exchange its handling tools, such as a gripper or spinner-gripper. With its unique spinner-grippers, the Robotic Pipe Handler can spin pipe directly into or out of the stick-up, and thereafter, the roughneck only has to do the make and break operation.
When handling stands, the Robotic Pipe Handler consists of a lower and an upper boom. These two booms can be operated separately, thereby enabling activities such as offline stand building without interfering with the drilling operation.
- Fully electric, nine axis robot for pipe and casing
- Self-contained with hardware controls built-in for easy installation and integration
- Low maintenance requirement due to use of standard electric components and oilfilled gears
- Capable of spinning stands
- Built-in HTV capability
- 3500 kg capacity on each pipe handler boom
Join the New Era of Drilling
Tell us more about your needs by completing the form below and a Canrig representative will contact you soon.
"*" indicates required fields